Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feeling a little overwhelmed?

I found this little notepad today and had to buy it! It fits me perfectly! I find that I can get so overwhelmed with things that I want/need to do that I end up doing nothing! I can't decide where to start! I'm sure it has nothing to do with my perfectionistic tendencies (sarcastic snickering)- you know, not wanting to start something if I don't have time to finish it the way I picture it in my head...in the time frame I set for myself!

Well, I find myself in that situation today, right now! I have 3 pages of things that I want to get done before Christmas, but I can't seem to decide where to start. It is almost as if I become paralyzed with indecision. Am I the only one that does this? What do you do to overcome it?

So, I am going to attempt to prioritize my list. Or at least I'm going to decide on a starting place and take it from there. First, I Will finish the Christmas gifts that I started for my family....right after I finish cooking dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment