Friday, January 7, 2011

Let's Catch Up!

Wow, it's been quite a while since I posted. The holidays were so busy! So today I will catch you up with what I have been doing...

Here are three of the quilts that I made for gifts...the other three made it out of the house without a picture :(

This is the sleeping bag and pillow that I made for my daughter's American Girl





This is a plaque that I decoupaged for a friend
I really did make quite a few other things but forgot to take pictures!

Over the holidays my daughter wanted to learn to sew. Here is her first project. I am so proud of her!
And one last thing...for my Christmas gift, we traded in this....2008 Suburban
for this...2011 Equinox
It has been quite a change going from the big tank to a much smaller vehicle! I do think I am liking it though. The gas mileage is great!

Many blessing for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment